28 August 2013

It's the Weekend!

After the back to back of working all the time, I finally have three glorious days off! Squandered most of it going to the library (got the wrong book--book two in a series not bk 1. damn. Reading it anyway hopefully it will still make sense because i'm too lazy to go back), sitting in a cafe drinking hot chocolate, coming home and trying to nap for a couple of hours which didn't work even though I'm really tired, layed around, read some more graphic novels (fables series, which is awesome), and now doing laundry (in my new portable washing mashine woot!). I SHOULD be cleaning the house, grocery shopping, doing the foodsafe work, sewing my patch onto my karate uniform (Gi i think it's called), studying the menu for work, and all the other important stuff. Three days is lovely but does go fast if I'm not careful.

Got to do a food tasting for work yesterday. That was nice. Most of the food there is actually really good, I was impressed. I forgot my notebook and favourite pen in the drawer though, I hope nobody jacks it. My pockets are too small to carry things without them sticking out so I had to pop them in the drawer at the hostess stand. I never usually leave things behind but I was so psyched for my 3 day weekend lol. I'm not enjoying work, but it becomes better with familiarity, as most things do. The people are really friendly. Not much to do though but stand around mostly it's pretty quiet at dinner so I get bored. I'm nervous for the breakfast shifts, they are the busiest time and tables come and go quickly I hope I've got everything down.

Been having low energy and stomach aches lately, probably because I'm working and stressing too much but I figured I'd try a bentonite clay and psyllium just cleanse for a month or so and see if that helps my tummy. Also if I can handle drinking psyllium husks every day for a whole month haha. It's supposed to be very good for you, cleaning everything out of you and even helping allergies which I am desperate to get over. Also you supposedly absorb nutrients after colon cleanses. We shall see. It's not too expensive as long as you get the whole psyllium husks from the flour section of the super market. It's more expensive in the bulk section for some reason...

Maybe I will read and relax for the rest of the day? Not sure it's already 4. Maybe I'll clean one thing and go to karate? It's hard being tired and lazy I keep telling myself it's okay to be lazy but then I'll miss exercising again and my energy will just get lower! Maybe I'll read and go to karate and then draw something pretty. Or work on my story...or start a new one. What do you think of an ex-men type or harry potter type scenario but they have powers that affect only one thing. Based on fairy tale and myth people's powers (reading too much fables I guess.) so there's someone who looks at you and sees every sin and regret that you have, someone who cannot lie and can always tell when another person lies, someone who can speak to ghosts, who will kill anyone who she kisses if it isn't her true love, and things that would be in the form of a curse. maybe also a little "a spell for chameleon"-esque. Too many ideas in my head.

No comments: