26 March 2013

Anything Julie Does I Can Do Better

Soooooo I don't really have much to say today...but Julie's been doing so well keeping up on her blogging and I have...not so much. So I'm sort of just blogging today to say "I blog too!" and not let Julie win. (Her blog is awesome, btw, check out incrediblecrust.blogspot.com ...I guess...Kyle...who reads my blog aside from Julie haha check her blog out, it's awesome!) Anyway, so aside from attempting to one-up Julie, I need to come up with something good to discuss today. So! I will post a photo.

they finally rearranged the shelves at work, but i managed to snag this shot first. ahahha. good placement.

I guess that's all I've got. Oh I got a local phoneline via vonage. that's being mailed out to me and in 5 business days when i receive and install it i will let you all know the number even though my cell phone still works and you all generally text rather than phoning. i am no longer capitalizing my letters in the necessary places. this post is an enormous waste of your time.

Walked along kits beach today with Chris! It's been a beautiful primarily sunny week, and it was nice to "catch some rays." Of course I've been indoors ever since colouring and watching big bang theory, but I did get outside for a couple hours! I need to start exercising again, I let the rain keep me indoors too long. I think the spring has finally arrived here in Vancouver, though. I was overly warm today in my sweater and down vest, except when we were walking along the water when I felt just comfy because of the wind. I think it was a high of about 13. Got some pics of the view which I will post on fb soon. Miss y'all! (I said y'all.) (I'm a cool cat.)

2 comments:

Julie G said...

Lol, you can do it better.

Also - I've seen your man-friend status update on FB. Let me be the first to say WoooOOOOoooo.

Jackie said...

haha fanks, julie!