05 August 2014

Pringles

I bought some pringles. 3 cans. Hey, they were on sale. The top of the can said I could get a free retro pringles beach towel. Sweet. Oh darn but I need 5 of them. Okay, let's go get two more pringles cans. Be careful, the reduced fat ones give you a t-shirt instead. I want this towel. Full fat pringles. Oh shoot I needed the foil tops for the free beach towel! I threw away the first three! I don't care I'm committed now. I'll buy three more pringles cans. Mailed in my tops to get the towel. So many pringles. I would like to thank Eric and Charlotte my flatmates, Eric's gf Shannon, and my bf Chris for helping me on my pringles beach towel quest by eating pringles with me. Your efforts are much appreciated. There are still two cans left though. Ugh.



Added:

I would like to note that yes, I did notice the irony of posting this after my healthy dinner.

1 comment:

Julie G said...

As long as the irony isn't lost on you lol.

So worth it for a free beach towel. Way to be committed.